IT’S YOUR CHOICE!
The purpose of this information is to inform you about our services, and to help you decide what best suits your needs.
By understanding the available options, you will be fully informed as to the type of denture you will be receiving.
Individual Personalised Denture
Your new denture will be individually handcrafted to suit the unique circumstances of your mouth. Our PERSONALISED DENTURE provides you the choice for a more natural appearance. Patients can choose more input into the appearance and have the option of follow up service after the issue of the dentures.
- The PERSONALISED DENTURE is made using a characterised, heat cured, high impact Melliodent (or equivalent) acrylic resin for the base.
- It will have gum carving and high quality Portrait IPN or equivalent teeth.
- The teeth are set in a balanced occlusion and wax replicas are available to be taken home to show family.
- Try ins are not limited and a personalised natural set up of the teeth is available.
- Complimentary follow up appointment within 1 week of receiving your dentures
- Cleaning and maintenance advice and samples.
- 3 complimentary adjustments are available any time during the first 6 months.
- Other enhancements such as metal palate or reinforcement, clear palate, gold inlays or gum tinting may be available with your choice.
- The new denture is covered by our limited warranty.
Implant Supported Denture
For patients requiring greater retention of the denture, particularly lower dentures and increased chewing efficiency of up to 95%.
Discuss this option and your potential suitability with your DP.
LIMITED DENTURE WARRANTY
DentuCare will warranty all our dentures and partials (not repairs, relines or additions) for an agreed period, if a tooth, retainer or the denture breaks or chips under normal use.
Accidents such as dropping your denture are not covered. Due to the nature of dentures, we cannot warranty your comfort or ability to accommodate these artificial appliances.
We Care About You and Your Smile
Phone now for a CONSULTATION (by appointment) and for friendly and professional advice on 07 3807 3600 or 07 3868 3361.